How can a university build and maintain a relationship with a student that was never on-campus? TU Delft will share some of its lessons of one year experience of MOOCs and online courses.
Some topics we will touch upon:
- The MOOC – a relationship builder or a short-lived connection?
- Communication approach during the MOOC.
- Should we at all stay in touch after the MOOC is over, and how to do that?
- The working professionals, and their needs.
- Going through this paradigm shift inside the university.